nativeMsg is Hiring! nativeMsg is seeking an exceptional Customer Success Manager to join a fast-growing start-up offering Conversational Marketing solutions for brands, agencies, publishers, and media companies.
These Conversational Marketing solutions move the brand experience closer to the consumer while capturing mission-critical data and insights. nativeMsg offers a comprehensive portfolio of innovative, Conversational Marketing solutions across social, messaging, and ad channels.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering, maintaining, and ensuring customer success using the comprehensive portfolio of nativeMsg Conversational Marketing solutions. You will be helping define nativeMsg’s products to meet clients’ needs while building deep, strategic relationships with existing clients.
This role requires a person with exceptional communication and organizational skills to ensure customers are successful during this phase of explosive growth!
- Ensure customers are successful using the nativeMsg platform
- Proactively address any concerns or issues that arise to ensure customer success
- Develop long-term relationships with customers
- Uncover customer pain points to introduce and explain how additional nativeMsg offerings can address those pain points
- Deep understanding of the role digital channels play in creating and capturing customer data
- You will provide ongoing support, training, and education of the nativeMsg platform including new features and functionality
- Familiar with a variety of digital marketing concepts, practices, and procedures including messaging, social, and ad channels that are used in conjunction with the nativeMsg platform
- Develop a deep understanding of the nativeMsg platform features and capabilities
- Provide feedback to the product team on feature and functionality enhancements
- You will be working with cross-functional internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of our Conversational Marketing solutions according to customer needs and timelines
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected in this role to take ownership of the client relationships to ensure success and seamless execution
- Ultimately you will be responsible for ensuring customer success, driving retention, and building a loyal customer community
- Be the primary point of contact to build and strengthen long-term relationships with customers and executive sponsors.
- Responsible for keeping current customers satisfied and delivering exceptional customer service on a day-to-day basis.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings.
- Responsible for working with the sales team to onboard new customers.
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs, objectives, and timelines.
- Communicate the progress of campaigns and projects internally and externally.
- Forecast and track key customer metrics to ensure success.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Who You Are
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 3-5 years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Deep digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and FreshDesk support software
Why you should work at nativeMsg
Be part of pioneering the Conversational Marketing space and helping to define specific use cases and problems that our solutions address.
nativeMsg offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, WFH opportunity & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team-building activities, employee outings, and celebratory events.
About nativeMsg, Inc.
At nativeMsg, our mission is to deliver a comprehensive platform that makes it easy for advertisers to create interactive, conversational experiences that deliver increased engagement, provide actionable data, and ultimately, help our customers understand their audiences better.
Traditionally, brands have only directly communicated with consumers through customer-service channels, like web chat or email. We’ve taken that same interactive, two-way conversational approach and applied it to marketing across display ads, text, and social media channels.